Amway Review – The 3 Main Problems That’s Stopping Your Amway Success

amway reviewIf you have found yourself on this Amway review page, chances are that you are an Amway distributor or you are looking to join the company.

So in this Amway Review, I will give you a quick review of the company and most importantly, I will reveal the three main problems that are hindering you from achieving massive success in your Amway business.


Amway Review – A Quick Background Of Amway

Amway has been around for the past 5 decades.

It was started by two gentlemen – Rich DeVos and Jay Van Andel who had a dream of empowering people to own their own business.

5 decades later, they are going strong with a presence in over 80 countries and an annual sales figure of $9 billion per year.

Their products are mainly health and beauty products. They  also do home care and household products.

Amway also known as Quixtar is a legitimate company but it’s a sad fact that only 3% of their distributors are making a profit. The other 97% are failing. That’s a huge percentage, but it’s true.


Why Are So Many Amway Distributors Failing

There are three main reasons why a lot of Amway distributors are failing. And in this Amway review, I will go through each reason in a little detail.


Sick of Struggling in Amway? Click Here to Discover 3 Recruiting Tricks That Will Get People Addicted to Joining Your Amway Business


1. Lack of Marketing Training

A lot of Amway distributors sign up to Amway with no idea of how they are going to market the products and business opportunity.

Unfortunately, a lot of Amway uplines still teach their team out dated methods of marketing like chasing family and friends. This method of marketing still works but it’s not as effective as it used to be in the 70’s and 80’s.

So what typically happens is that when a distributor runs out of family and friends, they get stuck and their business comes to a halt.


2. Lack of Leads

Leads are the lifeblood of any business whether it’s a hairdressing salon or a dentistry or an mlm business. Without leads, you will not have customers or a downline.

Therefore, it is crucial that you have an abundance of leads flowing into your Amway business on a daily business. This is what the majority of Amway reps are lacking – leads!

The more leads you have coming into your business, the more money you are going to make.


3. Lack of a System

A lot of Amway reps do not have a sales funnel system in place to help them attract prosects and leads and sieve out the serious people from the unserious people.

The other advantage of having a sales funnel in place, is that it will help you to profit from people who do not even join your Amway business.

If you want to have a successful Amway business in the 21st century, then having a sales funnel is crucial to your success.


Amway Review – Conclusion and Recommendation

Building a successful Amway business isn’t that hard if you know what to do. There is still a lot of money to be made in Amway but you have to get your marketing right.

I would recommend that if you are already an Amway distributor and you want to achieve success in your business, then you need to plug yourself into a community of internet marketers who will teach you how

1. to market effectively on the internet

2. how to generate leads,

3. how to incorporate a sales funnel into your Amway business.


Discover 3 Weird Tricks That Get People Addicted to Joining Your Business

Be Sociable, Share!
Do You Want My Best Money Making Secrets?
True Story: The Exact Process Of How I Went From Zero To Having $1000 Days Online
I'm also going to give you my FREE ebook "5 Underground Strategies To Generating Free HIGH QUALITY Leads Online". And don't worry, I won't sell your email information :)

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home4/ruth/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273